|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Strong stock||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Lobsters||2 , cooked|
|Sour cream||4 Tablespoon|
1. Take a pan and heat fat and oil. Add garlic and onions and on low heat, cook till they turn tender.
2. Mix rice and stirring continuously, cook for 5 minutes.
3. Using stock cover, bring the mixture to boil and add the bay leaf.
4. Lower the heat, cover firmly and allow the rice to be steamed till it turns tender. Mix grated cheese.
5. Take off the lobster meat and cut into cubes. Mix the chopped meat and sour cream to rice and stir well.
6. Add paprika, pepper and salt to taste.
7. Serve hot.