|Fryer||3 Pound (Disjointed)|
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a large saucepan, place the chicken and pour in 2 quarts water. Cover the pan and cook on low flame for about 60 minutes.
2) Add rice, salt and pepper to the pan and simmer for another 30 minutes.
3) In a frypan, melt the margarine and cook the onion and celery in the melted margarine till they have tendered.
4) Add to the chicken mixture in the saucepan.
5) Add raisins to the mixture and cover the pan. Cook on low flame 30 more minutes.
6) Serve hot.