Short cut rice pilaf is an easy recipe for making the well appreciated Spanish recipe. Pilaf in its different versions is cooked in many other cuisines also. It is known as pulao In India. Usually, meat and vegetables are cooked along with the rice and served with salad. Pilaf is mainly a main course dish or sometimes even the only course.
3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)
1 , chopped
Chicken bouillon cubes
7 Cup (112 tbs)
1. Melt butter in a pan.
2. Add rice and cook it until brown.
3. Add onions, garlic, bullion cubes, black pepper and mushrooms.
4. Now, add water and bring to a boil.
5. Put a lid on and cook for 40-45 minutes.
5. Keep stirring.
6. Once cooked stir to mix everything.
7. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
Rice lover, you have to try this Rice pilaf! This Spanish recipe usually is made with meat and vegetables along with rice. It is a main course dish or sometimes the only dish which can be served with salad or even yoghurt.