|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Nonfat)|
|Applesauce/Mashed banana / prune puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Plain non fat yogurt||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Nonfat cottage cheese||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs), drained|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cold water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Blueberries||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Fresh Or Frozen Or Thawed)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the honey, and applesauce, mashed banana, or prune puree. Pat into a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. When crust is cool, place yogurt, cottage cheese, the remaining 4 tablespoons honey, vanilla, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
5. Place gelatin and water in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook and stir until gelatin dissolves.
6. Add dissolved gelatin to blender and blend until well combined with yogurt mixture.
7.Place blueberries in bottom of graham cracker pie crust.
8. Pour yogurt mixture over berries.
9. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Slice into 10 pieces.