West Florida Style Key Lime Pie
|Graham cracker pie crust||9 Inch|
|Canned sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce|
|Nellie and joe s key west key lime juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pure vanilla extract||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1) In a large mixing bowl take egg yolks, lime juice, pour condensed milk and mix well.
2) Preheat the oven at 350F.
3) Pour mixture in the pie crust and bake for 15 minutes.
4) Put the pie in the refrigerator overnight.
5) In a chilled glass bowl, combine whipping cream, sugar and vanilla extract.
6) Whip it well.
7) Serve pie with whipped cream and garnish with lime and fresh raspberries.