Mini Potato And Green Pea Pies
|Bread dough||1 , cut into round pieces and let rise in an oiled pan (Basic)|
|Potatoes||4 , boiled|
|Onions||1 , diced (Fresh Or Dry)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Boil and drain the potatoes. Cut or mash.
2. Add onions to the oil and saute until translucent.
3. Add the potatoes, add the frozen peas.
4. Add the spices and cook the mix until soft.
5. Cut your dough into small pieces.
6. With your fingers, spread the dough into a flat piece and fill with the mix.
7. Lay in the pan and bake in a 450 degrees oven until golden brown in color.
8. Serve with garnish as desired.