1. Cut butter into small pieces and set aside.
2. In food processor, add flour, and salt. Pulse to combine.
3. Drop butter and pulse for about 10 times. Do not over pulse.
4. Into a large mixing bowl, transfer the flour mixture. Pour about ½ a cup of ice cold water and mix to evenly distribute. Clump dough and see if it crumbly or holds together. If you dough is crumbly then add more water, about 1 tablespoon at a time and mix well.
5. On counter top, transfer the dough and bring it together. Wrap it with plastic and pop it in refrigerator for a couple of hours or at least 1 hour.
6. After an hour or when the dough is completely chilled, place it on floured surface and roll it out into a big circle to cover tart pan.
7. In pie pan, place the rolled dough and press.
8. Fill crust with your favorite filling, bake and serve hot.