1. In a bowl, combine flour and salt. Pour oil, and stir to incorporate.
2. Add water, and mix. Do not over do.
3. Lay wax paper on counter top. Place dough on it, and cover it with another piece of wax paper. Roll the dough.
4. Into pie plate, transfer the dough, and slowly remove the wax paper. Tuck the edges in.
5. With your fingers fold the dough around the edge as shown in the video.
6. Bake pie with your favorite filling, and serve hot.
You can add parsley or any other herb for savory pie crust.
Roll dough bigger than your pie plate.
Never stretch out the dough from the bottom to cover the edge.
If you bake crust without the filling, prick it with fork for air to escape.
Preheat oven to 425 degree F. Place it in the lower rack of oven, and check frequently for empty pie crust. Also break the bubbles, if any while baking. Bake for about 10 minutes.