FullyRawKristina creates a magical Pumpkin Pie! This low-fat raw vegan recipe is the ultimate holiday pie to share with family and friends! You haven't tried Pumpkin Pie until you have tried my magical FullyRaw Pumpkin Pie! It's all-raw, low-fat, and SUPER sweet! Watch me turn into a pumpkin as I share with you this unbelievable recipe!
For the crust
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1 Pound, pitted (wet dates)
For the filling
1 Small (baby sugar pumpkins)
2 Pound, pitted
1 , ripened
Vanilla bean seeds
1. For the Crust: In a food processor, add the pecans and dates. Cover the processor with a lid and pulse the mixture for first 10 seconds then blend it for about 2 minutes or until well combined into a crust-like consistency. Once done, set aside.
2. Take a pie dish and fill it with the pecan-dates crust from the processor and using fingers, press the crust into the bottom and in the sides of the bowl to resemble a crust. Once done, set it aside.
3. For the For the Filling: In a blender, add the chopped pumpkin pieces, dates, persimmon with the top peeled off, cinnamon powder, ginger and vanilla bean.
4. Cover the blender with the lid and blend well for about 2 - 3 minutes or until the mixture turns smooth.
5. Take the pie dish with the pecan-dates crust, pour the filling into the crust and spread it around evenly.
6. Once done, freeze the pie for about 2 - 3 hours or until the pumpkin pie turns firm.
7. Serve this fully raw pumpkin pie chilled, in desired slices.