Happy Thanksgiving! This pie is very easy to make and it has a wonderful, creamy texture! It is a nice change from your traditional pumpkin pie recipes.
4 Ounce, softened
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), thawed (Cool Whip)
Graham cracker pie crust
15 Ounce (approx. 1 can)
Vanilla pudding mix
2 Box (instant vanilla pudding powder)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. In a bowl, add the cream cheese, milk and sugar. Using a fork, whisk the mixture well, until it is nice and smooth. Add the whipped topping and gently stir it into the mixture with the fork until combined.
2. Take the graham cracker pie crust and spread the above mixture into the bottom of the crust.
3. In another bowl, add the pumpkin puree, instant vanilla pudding, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and milk.
4. Combine the mixture using a whisk or a fork for about 2 minutes or until well incorporated and thick.
5. Spread the above mixture over the cream cheese layer in the graham cracker pie crust and refrigerate it for about 4 hours or until the pie is set.
6. Serve this no bake pie crust sliced into desired pieces and topped with some whipped cream.