Delicious Cream Cheese Pie
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs), crush|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon rind||2 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumb, sugar, and cinnamon. Mix well.
2. Pour butter ,and mix to incorporate.
3. In a pie plate, transfer the mixture and press it around to come up to the sides and bottom.
4. For filling, in food processor, beat cream cheese and sugar until light. Scrape off sides to incorporate well.
5. Drop egg, one at a time, whisking constantly.
6. Add vanilla, and lemon rind into the processor. Mix well.
7. Pour cream cheese mixture into the pie shell.
8. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
9. Pop pie plate in oven, and bake for about 35 minutes. Remove pie from oven and let it cool.
10. For topping, in a bowl, combine sour cream, sugar,and vanilla. Mix well.
11. Spread sour cream mixture over the cheesecake. Place it back into the oven for another 10 minutes.
12. Remove from oven, and let it cool completely on wire rack.
13. Pop it in refrigerator and let it cool.
14. Cut cream cheese pie into pieces and serve chilled.
Calories 515 Calories from Fat 296
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g51.6%
Saturated Fat 19.1 g95.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 161.3 mg53.8%
Sodium 211.9 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.4 g1.6%
Sugars 47.7 g
Protein 6 g11.7%
Vitamin A 22.3% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet