1. In a large mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumb, sugar, and cinnamon. Mix well.
2. Pour butter ,and mix to incorporate.
3. In a pie plate, transfer the mixture and press it around to come up to the sides and bottom.
4. For filling, in food processor, beat cream cheese and sugar until light. Scrape off sides to incorporate well.
5. Drop egg, one at a time, whisking constantly.
6. Add vanilla, and lemon rind into the processor. Mix well.
7. Pour cream cheese mixture into the pie shell.
8. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
9. Pop pie plate in oven, and bake for about 35 minutes. Remove pie from oven and let it cool.
10. For topping, in a bowl, combine sour cream, sugar,and vanilla. Mix well.
11. Spread sour cream mixture over the cheesecake. Place it back into the oven for another 10 minutes.
12. Remove from oven, and let it cool completely on wire rack.
13. Pop it in refrigerator and let it cool.
14. Cut cream cheese pie into pieces and serve chilled.