Digestive biscuits/Crackers or cookies of your choice
397 Gram, condensed
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (juice of 4 large key limes)
2 Teaspoon (zest of 2 limes)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Pre-heat the oven to gas 6 / 200*C.
2. Crush the digestives until they become fine crumbs.
3. For making the pie base – Add melted butter to crushed digestive biscuits. Push biscuit mixture into the bottom of a spring form tin firmly. Set aside.
4. For making filling – simply add all the left over ingredients into a bowl and beat together.
5. Pour mixture on top of the base and then pop in the oven for 8-10 minutes. It doesn’t take long to set in the oven.
6. Take out and let it cool. Once cooled, put in the fridge for 4 hours or until cold.
7. Once chilled cover the top with whipped cream and decorate with a few slices of lime.