5 Tablespoon, softened (1 tbsp. for greasing the pan and remaining for the pie)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (granulated or liquid equivalent)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Low carb baking mix
1 Cup (16 tbs) (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing jar take eggs, butter, kosher salt, vanilla, baking powder, splenda, heavy cream and raw coconut. Blend for few minutes.
3. Add in low carb baking mix and blend for few more minutes.
4. Grease a pie pan with butter.
5. Pour the mixture in pie pan.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F.
7. Serve the pie with your favorite fruits.