1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, add 1/2 ounce of extra firm tofu, 1/4 teaspoon black salt, 1/2 teaspoon tumeric and a dash of salt and pepper and mash.
3. Add 1/2 cup cashew ricotto, 5 ounces Pretend Italian sausage, 5 ounces Pretend Canadian Bacon and 1/4 cup Vegan mozzarella and mix.
4. Fill up the mixture in the readymae 9 inch vegan pie crust and layer it down.
5. Brush the rim of the crust with some water.
6. Add the other layer of the crust and push it down and seal the edges.
7. Coat the upper layer of the pie crust with some melted vegan margarine.
8. Pop into oven for 35 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
9. After 35 minutes, take out of oven and cool for 20 minutes.
10. Cut out into pie slices, plate and serve warm.