Apple Pie is a type of fruit pie with sweet baking apple mixture as filling. I think that this pie does not need any introduction, since it has become one of the most popular pies around.
1 Cup (16 tbs), divided
1 Cup (16 tbs), granulated
1 Cup (16 tbs)
8 Medium, peeled, cored, and sliced (granny smith’s)
1 Teaspoon, ground
1 Medium, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine apples, sugars, flour, nutmeg, and cinnamon then mix well.
3. Set 1 pastry dough on a round cake or pie pan then put-in the apple mixture and arrange.
4. Distribute butter on top of the apple mixture.
5. Cover with the second pie crust then seal the edges.
6. Slit pie and with the help of a brush spread egg mixture over it.
7. Bake for 15 minutes then reduce heat to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for another 40 to 45 minutes.