Here is a recipe inspired straight from the HBO show Game of Thrones.
Ground pork meat
1 Medium, grated
Ground black pepper
1 Tablespoon, chop
8 Tablespoon (Leveled)
4 (9-inch discs)
2 Large, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Grease cupcakes muffin tins with butter.
3. In a large bowl, combine ground pork, onion, kosher salt, ground pepper, fresh sage, breadcrumbs and eggs, reserve some eggs for brushing.
4. Mix everything well, place, it in the refrigerator until needed.
5. Dust flour on worktop and unroll the dough and cut twelve 4-inch circles with a biscuit cutter or the rim of a drinking glass.
6. Unroll another sheet of the dough and cut twelve 2-inch circles.
7. Place the 4 inch rounds in the bottom of the cupcakes covering the sides as well.
8. Place the filling into each of the cupcakes.
9. Once done place the 2 inch rounds on top, pinch the edges together to seal it well.
10. Brush it with the remaining eggs and poke holes in the center of each pie using the tip of your knife.
11. Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
12. Once done remove and let it cool for 15 minutes.
13. Serve warm with gravy or warm applesauce.