Quick, easy and delicious no bake oreo cheesecake!
Oreo cookie ready made pie crust
8 Ounce (Philadelphia)
3 1⁄4 Cup (52 tbs)
Cool whip whipped topping
4 Ounce (use 1/2 of 1 (8 oz) tub)
Crushed oreo cookies
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Take whole oreo cookies in a ziplock bag and crush them with a mallet to make one cup. Crush a few extra to sprinkle on top of the pie.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the cream cheese, sugar and the vanilla. Mix on medium speed until everything is well combined.
3. Add the cool whip and the crushed cookies.Stir to mix together.
4. Spoon the mixture into an oreo cookie premade pie crust.
5. Cover it and place in the refrigerator for an hour or until it sets up.
6. Sprinkle the extra crushed oreo cookies on top and serve.