Step by step demonstration of making delicous pumpkin pie.
29 Ounce (1 can)
Dark brown sugar
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Can (20 oz)
1. Pre heat the oven to 425 degrees Farenheit.
2. Line two pie dishes with the ready made pie crusts.
3. In a bowl, mix the two kinds of sugar together.
4. Mix in the spices, ginger and salt well.
5. In another large bowl, whisk the eggs together.
6. Add the pumpkin puree in it. Stir everything together.
7. Next goes the sugar mixture in it. Stir well.
8. Add the evaporated milk and get everything incorporated.
9. Pour the mixture in the pie shells.
10.Bake the pies in the 425 degrees Farenheit oven for 15 minutes.
11.Lower the temperature to 325 degrees Farenheit and continue cooking for an additional 30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.