Here’s a great recipe for a nice family meal. It’s like having spaghetti and lasagna all in one! It’s surprisingly easy to make too. I sure this will become a family favorite in no time!
1 Pound, dry
1 , chopped
2 Teaspoon, divided
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
Sour cream/Cream cheese
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
16 Ounce, chopped
1) Bring a large pot of water with 1 teaspoon of salt to a boil.
2) Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
3) Once pasta is cooked drain water and set aside.
4) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F° .
5) In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil.
6) Begin to brown the ground beef along with the onions.
7) Stir in salt, pepper and garlic.
8) Drain the excess fat and set aside.
9) In a medium bowl combine ricotta cheese, and sour cream, set aside.
10) Coat a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
11) Add about ¼ cup of pasta sauce on the bottom of the baking dish.
12) Begin to layer the baking dish like you would a lasagna. Noodles, sauce and cheese mixture, meat, and cheese.
13) Bake for 20 minutes until cheese on the top begins to bubble and brown.
14) Take out of oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
15) Serve with a vegetable of your choice and garlic bread. Enjoy!