Oreo Cookies 'N' Cream Pie
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Oreos||40 (Or Just Under 1 Package, Reserve 2 Tablespoons)|
|Ice cream||1 Gallon, slightly softened (Chocolate Or Vanilla)|
|Whipped topping||1 Can (10 oz), thawed (1 Large Container Or 2 Large)|
|Oreo crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
To make the Crust:
1. Crush Oreos in food processor until they are fine crumbs.
2. Combine Oreos and butter in a 10 x 15 pan.
3. Press the crust firmly into place.
4. Freeze crust for about 1 hour.
For the Filling:
5. Crush Oreos in food processor.
6. Stir Oreos and ice cream together until well mixed.*
7. Spread ice cream mixture over crust.
For the Topping:
8. Spread whipped topping over ice cream.
9. Top with Oreo crumbs.
10. Return to freezer to set completely, about 2 hours.
11. Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving to make cutting easier.
12. Cut into slices and serve
Calories 2038 Calories from Fat 1062
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 118 g181.4%
Saturated Fat 63.1 g315.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 266.2 mg88.7%
Sodium 831.4 mg34.6%
Total Carbohydrates 236 g78.7%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20.2%
Sugars 182.4 g
Protein 22 g43.5%
Vitamin A 48.6% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 59.6% Iron 27.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet