40 (Or Just Under 1 Package, Reserve 2 Tablespoons)
1 Gallon, slightly softened (Chocolate Or Vanilla)
1 Can (10 oz), thawed (1 Large Container Or 2 Large)
To make the Crust:
1. Crush Oreos in food processor until they are fine crumbs.
2. Combine Oreos and butter in a 10 x 15 pan.
3. Press the crust firmly into place.
4. Freeze crust for about 1 hour.
For the Filling:
5. Crush Oreos in food processor.
6. Stir Oreos and ice cream together until well mixed.*
7. Spread ice cream mixture over crust.
For the Topping:
8. Spread whipped topping over ice cream.
9. Top with Oreo crumbs.
10. Return to freezer to set completely, about 2 hours.
11. Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving to make cutting easier.
This is an easy ice-cream pie that needs no baking and makes a great summer treat. And who doesn’t love Oreos? Whether you decide to serve this pie on a special occasion or as a sweet indulgence on the weekend, this one is simple good!