Chocolate Brownie Fudge Pie
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking unsweetened chocolate squares||3|
|White karo||3 Tablespoon|
|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|9 inch unbaked pie shell||200 Gram|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In double boiler, melt butter and chocolate over low heat.
3. Meanwhile, beat eggs until light.
4. Then beat Karo, sugar, salt and vanilla into eggs.
5. Add the chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and mix well.
6. Pour mixture into the unbaked pie shell
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
8. Serve the pie warm or chilled and topped with ice-cream or warm chocolate sauce if you like.