A super delicious pie that you are sure to like if you like chocolate covered strawberries. You can make your own crust, use a store bought crust or a freezer pie crust. This is really easy and yummy.
Semi sweet chocolate chip
Refrigerated pie crust
1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1. Bake the pie crust as per the package directions. Allow to completely cool.
2. Place the chocolate chips in the microwave at 50% power for 10 seconds, stir and microwave for another 10 seconds until they are completely melted. Let it cool for few minutes.
3. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Add in the honey and chocolate, continue to beat.
4. Spread the mixture in the pie shell. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Place strawberries on top of the pie. In a ziplock bag place the melted chocolate, cut a tiny hole in the bottom, and drizzle the chocolate through the hole over the pie, refrigerate for another few minutes.
6. Cut into slices and serve by garnishing with whipped cream, if desired.
If you love to eat chocolate covered strawberries, you will love this Chilled Chocolate Strawberry Pie. This is one of the simplest chocolate dessert recipes. The combination of ingredients is great, and the best part is that you don’t you don’t even need an oven to make it. Enjoy!