|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Canned beef gravy||21 1⁄2 Ounce (2 cans, 10 1/4 ounces each)|
|Frozen corn||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen peas and carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dried minced onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Mashed potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
1. Heat a skillet add beef and cook until brown.
2. Drain out the beef into a plate.
3. Stir in gravy, vegetables and onion.
4. Grease a 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
5. Spoon half the contents into it.
6. Spoon mashed potato on the top and spread evenly.
7. Dot with butter and sprinkle paprika over it.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
9. Reserve remaining beef mixture in a freezer container and store for 3 months.
10. Before serving, thaw in the refrigerator.
11. Put in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
12. Spoon mashed potato on the top and spread evenly.
13. Dot with butter and sprinkle paprika over it.
14. Serve hot.
Calories 1033 Calories from Fat 426
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.9%
Saturated Fat 18.5 g92.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 120.5 mg40.2%
Sodium 803.6 mg33.5%
Total Carbohydrates 118 g39.3%
Dietary Fiber 13 g52.1%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 42 g84.6%
Vitamin A 70.2% Vitamin C 82.4%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 14.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet