Frozen Lemon Yogurt Pie
|Sweetened condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Plain low fat yogurt||8 Ounce (1 Container)|
|Grated lemon peel||1 Teaspoon|
|Frozen lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thawed|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter flavored pie crust||11 Ounce (Ready To Fill, 1 Package)|
|Thin lemon slices||2 , quartered|
1) Into a medium bowl, add in condensed milk, yoghurt and lemon peel along with the lemon juice.
2) Into a small bowl, add in cream. Beat with an electric mixer to get soft peaks.
3) Fold half the amount of whipped cream into the lemon mixture. Mix gently till no white streaks of the cream are seen.
4) Transfer the mixture into a piecrust.
5) Place the pie in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours or preferably overnight.
6) Lay a plastic wrap over the remaining whipped cream and refrigerate.
7) Decorate the lemon pie with the whipped cream.
Calories 582 Calories from Fat 306
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g53%
Saturated Fat 17.9 g89.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.1 mg24.4%
Sodium 347.3 mg14.5%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.97 g3.9%
Sugars 28.9 g
Protein 8 g16.8%
Vitamin A 14.8% Vitamin C 22.3%
Calcium 23.9% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet