Frozen Lemon Yogurt Pie
|Sweetened condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Plain low fat yogurt||8 Ounce (1 Container)|
|Grated lemon peel||1 Teaspoon|
|Frozen lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thawed|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter flavored pie crust||11 Ounce (Ready To Fill, 1 Package)|
|Thin lemon slices||2 , quartered|
1) Into a medium bowl, add in condensed milk, yoghurt and lemon peel along with the lemon juice.
2) Into a small bowl, add in cream. Beat with an electric mixer to get soft peaks.
3) Fold half the amount of whipped cream into the lemon mixture. Mix gently till no white streaks of the cream are seen.
4) Transfer the mixture into a piecrust.
5) Place the pie in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours or preferably overnight.
6) Lay a plastic wrap over the remaining whipped cream and refrigerate.
7) Decorate the lemon pie with the whipped cream.