Crustless Pumpkin Pie
|Eggs||4 Medium, beaten|
|Pumpkin||15 Ounce (canned)|
|Evaporated milk||12 Ounce (canned)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Pumpkin pie spice||2 Teaspoon|
|Yellow cake mix||18 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Pecan/Walnut||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted|
|Whipped topping||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, place together eggs, pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, spice and salt and mix well.
3. On an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan, pour the egg mixture.
4. Sprinkle the dry cake mix and nuts over the egg mixture.
5. Drizzle butter over cake mix, but do not stir.
6. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes to one hour, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Serve with whipped topping, sprinkled with nuts and cinnamon stick, if desired.
Calories 905 Calories from Fat 453
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.5%
Saturated Fat 21.9 g109.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 165.9 mg55.3%
Sodium 764.9 mg31.9%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.3%
Sugars 72 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 97% Vitamin C 10.1%
Calcium 17.7% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet