Microwave Cooked Lemon Cheese Pie
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|White sugar/Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon peel||1 Tablespoon|
|Dairy sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Arrange the ingredients and prepare them for cooking.
2) In 9-in pie plate, melt butter at High 45 to 60 seconds.
3) Add crumbs and sugar.
4) Remove 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture and set aside.
5) Aainst bottom and side of plate, press crumbs firmly and evenly .
(Pressing with a smaller pie plate or custard cup works well.)
6) Microwave at High 1 1/2 minutes, rotating 1/2 turn after 1 minute.
7) Let it cool.
8) In medium mixing bowl soften cream cheese at High 30 to 45 seconds.
9) Beat in eggs; add sugar, lemon juice and peel.
10) Add sour cream and blend well.
11) Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
12) Microwave cheese mixture 4 to 5 minutes, or until thoroughly heated, stirring every other minute.
13) Pour into pie crust.
14) Sprinkle reserved crumbs on the top.
15) Microwave at 50% (Medium) 9 to 12 minutes, or until almost set.
Center will be soft set.
16) Keep pie in refrigeator to chill as center will firm up.
17) Pie can be served cold or warm, cut into pieces.