Microwave Cooked Apple Pie
|9 inch pie shell||1 , microwaved (with cut outs)|
|Cooking apples||5 Cup (80 tbs), peeled, cored and sliced|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|White sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
1) Arrange all the ingredients and prepare them for cooking.
2) In a large bowl, place the apples.
3) Sprinkle lemon juice over the apples and toss well.
4) Combine sugars, flour and cinnamon.
5) Spread the mixture over apples; toss to coat.
6) Spoon apple mixture into prepared crust.
7) On wax paper, place the crust in oven.
8) Microwave at High 8 to 11 minutes, or until apples are tender.
9) Prepare cut outs with reserved pastry.
10) Decorate pie with cut outs.
11) Serve the pie either warm or cold as dessert with some whipping cream, if liked.