Peach and Lemon Chiffon Pie
|Castor sugar||4 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Powdered gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Peaches||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (sliced, canned or fresh)|
1. In a 9-inch pie plate, form a bottom layer with chocolate biscuits. Break it and fit it wherever necessary. Place it around the sides too.
2. In a bowl, break eggs and separate egg yolks from whites.
3. In a basin, take egg yolks. Add 2 ounce sugar, lemon juice and rind.
4. Over a pan of boiling water, whisk the above mixture until it becomes thick and creamy.
5. In a pan, take water and dissolve gelatin in it. If need be let the pan stand above boiling water to dissolve gelatin completely.
6. Add gelatin to the egg yolk mixture and blend it well. Keep it aside to cool.
7. In a bowl, take egg whites, whisk it. Add remaining quantity of sugar. Mix it well.
8. Add it to the lemon and egg mixture.
9. Spread it over the biscuits in the pie plate. When firm decorate with peach slices and mint.
9. Serve Peach And Lemon Chiffon Pie after dusting it with icing sugar.