Microwave Cooked Cherry Pie
|9 inch pie shell/With cut outs||1 , microwaved|
|Pitted fresh cherries/2 cans of 16 ounce each pitted red tart cherries, water pack, drained||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cornstarch||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In large bowl add cherries, sugar and cornstarch, combine well.
3) Microwave at High 8 1/2 to 10 1/2 minutes, or until mixture is clear and thickened.
4) Stir the mixture every 2 minutes during cooking time.
5) Let it cool slightly.
6) Fill prepared shell with filling.
7) Decorate the pie with lattice top.
8) Serve the cherry pie as dessert.