Raspberry and Apple Pie
|Cooking apples||8 Ounce, thinly diced|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Tapioca flakes||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Take a bowl, add all ingredients and combine them well and allow it to stand for 15 minutes.
3. Take a pie plate and line it with foil leaving 6 in. rim.
4. Add filling into foil, fold it over and freeze.
5. Spoon the frozen filling from pie plate and store them in freezer.
6. Spoon the pastry into pie plate and fill it with frozen filling, brush butter over it and cover using pastry lid and create slits in top crust and bake at Gas Mark 7 at 425°F (220°C) for about 45 minutes.
7. Serve the raspberry and apple pie with coffee.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1331 Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.1%
Saturated Fat 0.15 g0.75%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 262.8 mg10.9%
Total Carbohydrates 339 g112.8%
Dietary Fiber 35 g139.9%
Sugars 270.6 g
Protein 6 g12.2%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 226.9%
Calcium 13% Iron 19.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet