Speedy Shepherd's Pie
|Onion||1 Medium, peeled, finely chopped|
|Beef||1 Pound, minced|
|Tomato||1 Medium, sliced|
|Gravy powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Instant mashed potato||10 Ounce (1 Large Packet)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Mixed herbs||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Worcestershire sauce||4 Drop (Use Few Drops)|
|Grated cheese||1 Ounce|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a pan, saute the onion and minced beef in lard for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir in rest ingredients, mix thoroughly and cook for 10 minutes.
4) In a 1 1/2-pint pie dish, transfer the beef mixture and smoothen the top.
5) Spoon off any excess gravy from the beef mixture.
6) Prepare the instant mashed potato and spread over the beef filling.
7) Score out lines all over the surface with a fork.
8) Just before serving, sprinkle the grated cheese over the pie.
9) Place under a hot grill, until the cheese is melted and light golden brown in color.
10) Slice and serve the Speedy Shepherd's Pie immediately.