Potato And Onion Pie
|Peeled and sliced potatoes||2 Pound|
|Sliced onions||8 Ounce, peeled|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a pan, cover the potatoes and onions with cold salted water.
3) bring to a boil, then simmer over a low heat for about 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked.
4) Drain them thoroughly and allow to dry.
5) In a greased shallow pie dish, arrange layers of sliced potatoes and onions .
6) Season each layer with salt and pepper to taste.
7) Dot the pie surface evenly with butter.
8) Place the pie under a hot grill until golden brown on top.
9) Serve the Potato and Onion Pie hot.