Almond Crust Ice Cream Pie
|Chopped almonds||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dense vanilla ice cream/Non dairy ice cream||3 Pint|
|Berries/Peaches, apricots / mix||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Garnishing)|
|Mint leaves||1 Tablespoon (For Garnishing)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
1. On a cookie sheet, take chopped almonds. Toast it for 10 minutes at 350 degrees C. Keep it aside to cool.
2. Remove ice-cream from freezer and put it in refrigerator to soften it.
3. In a pie plate, sprinkle 1 cup toasted almonds evenly.
4. Add softened ice-cream over it. Compress and smoothen using rubber spatula.
5. Distribute remaining ½ cup almonds over the pie.
6. Cover it with a plastic wrap and freeze it for two hours before serving. Ice cream pie can be kept for a week in the freezer.
7. Before serving transfer it from the freezer to the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
8. Serve Almond Crust Ice Cream Pie garnished with some perfect berries, or slices of peach or apricot and a few mint leaves.