|Self-raising flour||4 Ounce|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Onion||1 Medium, grated|
|Tomatoes||4 , peeled and sliced|
|Oregano/Basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Cheese||3 Ounce, grated|
|Mixed herbs||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
|Stuffed olives||6 , sliced|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and dry mustard together.
3) Rub butter into the flour mixture until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4) Then add the grated onion, cheese and herbs.
5) Mix in the egg and milk to make a soft dough.
6) Lightly knead the dough on a lightly floured board.
7) Shape the dough into a flat 8 to 9 inches circle and place on a baking sheet.
8) Arrange the tomato slices over the dough circle.
9) Sprinkle all over with herbs and grated cheese.
10) Top the pizza pie with the sliced stuffed olives.
11) Bake in the preheated oven on 2nd shelf from the top for 20 to 25 minutes.
12) Cut the Pizza Pie into slices and serve hot.