Lime Fluff Pie
|Lime flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen limeade concentrate||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thawed and undiluted|
|Cold water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Whipped topping mix||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Crispy rice crust:|
|Crispy rice cereal squares||4 , crushed|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), firmly packed|
1. In a bowl mix gelatin, boiling water, and sugar and stir.
2. Add limeade concentrate and cold water. Stir to mix and keep mixture aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
4. Fold 1/4 cup gelatin mixture, one tablespoon at a time and beat well after each addition.
5. Add remaining gelatin mixture and beat well.
6. Chill for 1 hour and 15 minutes stirring occasionally until thick.
7. Follow package directions to prepare whipped topping mix. Do not add vanilla.
8. Mix it to the gelatin mixture.
9. Chill for 45 minutes until mixture mounds.
10. Spoon the filling into Crispy Rice Crust.
11. To prepare crispy rice crust, in a small mixing bowl mix cereal crumbs and sugar.
12. Add butter and stir well.
13. Press mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
14.Bake for 10 minutes.
15.Cool and keep aside.
16. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
17. Serve cold.