Microwave All Seasons Pie
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 , chopped|
|Minced beef||1 Pound|
|Beef stock cube||1 , crumbled (Bouillon)|
|Dried mixed peppers||1 Tablespoon|
|Mixed herbs||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
1) In a large microwavable dish, add in cooking oil and onions. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
2) Next, add in the minced beef, bouillon cube, dried mixed peppers, salt, pepper and tomato puree. Mix well.
3) In a small bowl, make a smooth paste by mixing cornflour and a little water. Add the paste into the rest of the mixture.
4) Stir once to mix well. Cover the dish and cook for 7 minutes. Stir the contents twice in between.
5) On top of the beef mixture, arrange the potato slices. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the slices. Place a spot of butter over each potato slice.
6) Cover the dish and cook for 15 more minutes.
7) Before serving, let the dish rest for about 15 minutes.
8) Place the dish under a hot grill for a couple of minutes, till the top becomes crisp and golden brown.
Calories 434 Calories from Fat 170
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.2%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.5%
Trans Fat 0.9 g
Cholesterol 70.3 mg23.4%
Sodium 332.3 mg13.8%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.5%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 27 g54.2%
Vitamin A 16.2% Vitamin C 65.3%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 24.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet