Microwave All Seasons Pie
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 , chopped|
|Minced beef||1 Pound|
|Beef stock cube||1 , crumbled (Bouillon)|
|Dried mixed peppers||1 Tablespoon|
|Mixed herbs||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
1) In a large microwavable dish, add in cooking oil and onions. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
2) Next, add in the minced beef, bouillon cube, dried mixed peppers, salt, pepper and tomato puree. Mix well.
3) In a small bowl, make a smooth paste by mixing cornflour and a little water. Add the paste into the rest of the mixture.
4) Stir once to mix well. Cover the dish and cook for 7 minutes. Stir the contents twice in between.
5) On top of the beef mixture, arrange the potato slices. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the slices. Place a spot of butter over each potato slice.
6) Cover the dish and cook for 15 more minutes.
7) Before serving, let the dish rest for about 15 minutes.
8) Place the dish under a hot grill for a couple of minutes, till the top becomes crisp and golden brown.