|Swiss cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated|
|Onion||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pastry for 8" pie shell||1|
1) Preheat oven to 400°.
2) In a bowl, add cheese, onion, eggs, salt and cream.
3) Combine well.
4) Use the chilled, unbaked pie shell to pour the mixture.
5) Place the pie shell inside oven to bake for 10 minutes.
6) Reduce the oven heat to 300°, to bake for another 40 minutes, or until the knife comes out clean.
7) Serve the cheese pie at once, by garnishing with freshly chopped parsley, if desired.