|10 inch unbaked pie shell||1|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Fresh raspberries||2 Pint|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1/2 Stick)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon (Of 1 Lemon)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Pint (1 Cup)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Prepare a pie shell and add sliced almond over the base.
3) Bake about 10 minutes or until lightly golden and cool.
4) In a saucepan, add half the raspberries, half the water, and sugar and boil.
5) Mash some of the berries.
6) In the remaining water, add some cornstarch and mix in with the raspberry mixture.
7) Allow to slowly boil and cook till thickened and clear, deep raspberry color.
8) Stir in butter and lemon juice and mix well.
9) Add the remaining raspberries to the cooked pie shell.
10) Add in the raspberry filling and cool.
11) In a bowl, whip cream till soft peaks and mix in confectioners-€™ sugar.
12) Serve each slice with a dollop of whipped cream.