|10 inch unbaked pie shell||1|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Fresh raspberries||2 Pint|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1/2 Stick)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon (Of 1 Lemon)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Pint (1 Cup)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Prepare a pie shell and add sliced almond over the base.
3) Bake about 10 minutes or until lightly golden and cool.
4) In a saucepan, add half the raspberries, half the water, and sugar and boil.
5) Mash some of the berries.
6) In the remaining water, add some cornstarch and mix in with the raspberry mixture.
7) Allow to slowly boil and cook till thickened and clear, deep raspberry color.
8) Stir in butter and lemon juice and mix well.
9) Add the remaining raspberries to the cooked pie shell.
10) Add in the raspberry filling and cool.
11) In a bowl, whip cream till soft peaks and mix in confectioners-€™ sugar.
12) Serve each slice with a dollop of whipped cream.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3988 Calories from Fat 1886
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 214 g329.8%
Saturated Fat 106.8 g534%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 449.8 mg149.9%
Sodium 1011.6 mg42.2%
Total Carbohydrates 515 g171.7%
Dietary Fiber 71.2 g285%
Sugars 273.7 g
Protein 31 g62.5%
Vitamin A 105.1% Vitamin C 444.6%
Calcium 53.1% Iron 58.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet