Golden Tuna Pie
|Canned lima beans||2 Pound, drained (2 Cans Of 1 Pound Each)|
|Canned tuna||14 Ounce, drained and flaked (2 Cans Of 7 Ounce Each)|
|Canned stewed tomatoes||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Italian seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Refrigerated biscuits||8 Ounce (1 Small Package , Plain /Buttermilk)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Cornmeal||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a 6-cup baking dish, mix together lima beans, tuna, tomatoes, sugar and Italian seasoning.
3) Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
4) Place the 6 biscuits on the working table and cut a hole in center of each with a doughnut cutter.
5) Press and roll both large and small circles.
6) In a pie plate, place the rolled biscuits in melted butter or margarine,
7) Roll in corn meal to coat well.
8) Top on top of tuna mixture.
9) Bake for 15 minutes more, or until biscuits are crusty-golden.
10) Place over small mixed salad and serve at room temperature.
Calories 678 Calories from Fat 209
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36.1%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.6 mg11.5%
Sodium 1885.3 mg78.6%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.5 g38.1%
Sugars 14 g
Protein 42 g83.7%
Vitamin A 9.3% Vitamin C 14.9%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 25.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet