Quick Beef Pie
|Beef||1 1⁄2 Pound, ground|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Canned tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned green beans||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), seasoned and mashed|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
1. In a plastic colander in 10-inch glass skillet, crumble beef and add onion.
2. Microwave (high) 6-7 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking and drain fat.
3. Add soup, salt, green beans and pepper and microwave at high for about 3-4 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
4. Press into sides of pan.
5. Drop potatoes in mounds around edge of hot mix and sprinkle with cheese.
6. Microwave (high), 3-4 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
7. Let it rest for 5 minutes before serving, broil if desired and serve.