Dreamy Orange Pie
|Orange marmalade||2 Tablespoon|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Orange sherbet||3 Cup (48 tbs), softened|
|Frozen nonfat vanilla yogurt||3 Cup (48 tbs), softened|
|Blueberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Topping, Fresh / Frozen)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 9 inch pie pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a small saucepan and melt margarine along with orange marmalade in it over low heat.
4) Stir in cinnamon and graham cracker crumbs. Mix nicely.
5) Press the mixture at the bottom and raised sides of coated pan.
6) Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until golden brown in color. Set aside to cool.
7) Take a medium bowl and fold yogurt with sherbet until nicely combined. Spoon mixture inside baked crust and freeze for 1 - 1 1/2 hours or until firm.
8) Remove pie from freezer about 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with creamy sauce and serve.