Classic Ranchero Chili Pie
|Canned chili||19 Ounce (1 can, Hormel/Stagg Classic)|
|9 inch pie crust||1 , baked|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned olives||2 1⁄4 Ounce, finely chopped (1 can)|
|Tortilla chips||3⁄4 , crushed|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely chopped green onions||2 Tablespoon|
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine chips, olives and sour cream. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Line bottom of baked pie crust with ready made chili. Spread uniformly.
4. Top with sour cream mixture and cheese and bake in pre heated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or till done.
5. Serve warm topped with green onions.