Western Chicken Pot Pie
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Skim milk||33 Tablespoon (2 cups plus 1 tablespoon)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken flavor instant bouillon||1 Teaspoon|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||16 Ounce (1 package, Green Giant Western Style Potatoes, Green Beans, Onions and Red Peppers)|
|Cooked cubed chicken breasts||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Skim milk||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 12x8 inch baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a large saucepan and mix flour with 2 cups milk in it. Blend nicely.
4) Add bouillon, pepper and mustard. Cook the mixture over medium heat until it begins to boil and thicken, stirring constantly.
5) Add chicken and vegetables. Cook for about 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are thawed and warm, stirring constantly.
6) In the meanwhile, unroll dough and form 2 rectangles. Press the perforations together. Press and roll out the dough into a 12x8 inch rectangle. Cut 1 inch slits in dough.
7) Pour prepared chicken mixture in spray coated dish.
8) Place dough over mixture and brush with 1 tablespoon of milk.
9) Bake in the oven for about 20-30 minutes or until crust turns golden brown and filling becomes bubbly.
10) Slice and serve immediately.