|Unbaked pie shell||9 Inch|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dark corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, add in sugar and corn syrup. Mix well and add into a bowl of beaten eggs.
3) Next, add in salt, vanilla and melted butter.
4) Take the unbaked pie shell. Arrange the pecans at the bottom of the shell.
5) Pour in the filling. Bake for about 60 minutes.
6) When the pecans rise to the top of the pie and form a brown crust, the pie is done.
7) Serve the Pecan Pie garnished with whipped cream, if desired.