Basic Cheese Pie
|Unbaked 9 inch pie shell/Graham cracker crust||1|
|Softened cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 packet)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, add in the cream cheese. Beat to get a soft and smooth mixture.
3) Slowly, add in the sugar. Continue to beat till the sugar dissolves completely.
4) Add in the flour along with unbeaten eggs. Beat well to mix.
5) Next, add in the milk along with vanilla extract. Beat till the cream cheese is completely mixed with the rest of the ingredients. The mixture should be of a liquidy consistency.
6) Take an unbaked pie shell and pour the prepared filling into the shell.
7) Bake for 40 minutes till the pie filling becomes firm and slightly brown.
8) Insert a knife into the centre of the pie to check if it is done. If done, the knife must come out clean.
9) Serve the Basic Cheese Pie hot.
Calories 316 Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.2%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g53.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 111.4 mg37.1%
Sodium 234.4 mg9.8%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 15.3 g
Protein 5 g11%
Vitamin A 9.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.9% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet