Miniature Beef Pies
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Ground turkey sausage||8 Ounce|
|Ground beef||8 Ounce (Healthy Choice)|
|Light biscuits||4 Can (40 oz) (Pillsbury)|
|Chopped onions||2 Tablespoon|
1) Using vegetable oil, spray a skillet.
2) Add in the hamburger and sausage and brown with onions and black pepper. Keep aside.
3) Open a can of biscuits.
4) Roll each biscuit into a flat circle and place 1 tablespoon of meat mixture into the center.
5) Fold over the dough and seal the edges by pressing down with a fork.
6) Place in the oven for 8 minutes at 425 degrees F.
7) Serve hot.