Peach Berry Pie
|Pie pastry||1 , rolled into 12 inch circle (as required)|
|Peach||5 Cup (80 tbs), sliced|
|Strawberries/Raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Corn starch||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon peel||1 Teaspoon|
|Equal sweetener||24 Gram (24 packets)|
|All spice powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss gently.
3. Place rolled pastry on to a baking tray and top with fruit mixture. Spread evenly but ensure you leave 2 inch border around edges.
4. Pull pastry edges towards centre and bake at 175 C (350 F) for 35 to 40 minutes or till fruits are cooked and pastry is golden brown in colour.
5. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
6. Cut into wedges/ slices and serve warm.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1643 Calories from Fat 547
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g93.9%
Saturated Fat 22.6 g113.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 962.2 mg40.1%
Total Carbohydrates 273 g91%
Dietary Fiber 22.7 g90.7%
Sugars 88.4 g
Protein 16 g32.9%
Vitamin A 52.4% Vitamin C 299.8%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 31.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet