|Vanilla ice cream||4 Cup (64 tbs) (8 scoops)|
|Pears||8 , cooked (like for the Fresh Fruit Compote)|
|Chocolate sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) In the slow cooker, put all the ingredients except for the vanilla.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours.
3) Take off the cover and add the vanilla. Stir well.
4) Chill the fruit.
5) In each chilled fruit cup, put the vanilla ice cream and top with 2 pear halves.
6) Drizzle with chocolate sauce
7) Serve the Poires Helene chilled. Makes an excellent dessert.