Strawberry Vanilla Pie
|Strawberries||10 Ounce, sliced (1 packet, Frozen OR Fresh)|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Confectioners' sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red food color||3 Drop|
|Vanilla ice cream shell||2 (Frozen)|
1) Thaw the frozen strawberries partially.
2) In a bowl, whip the cream. Stir in sugar, vanilla and food colour.
3) Next, fold on the partially defrosted berries.
4) Transfer into ice cream shells.
5) Freeze the Strawberry Vanilla Pie.
6) Serve the pie with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.