|Dark corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , unbeaten|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Toasted peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|8 inch pastry shell||1 , unbaked|
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2. In a mixing bowl add syrup, eggs, flour, butter and salt. Combine together.
3. With a rotary beater beat 60 turns.
4. On an unbaked pastry shell spread toasted peanuts in bottom.
5. Pour liquid mixture on top.
6. Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
7. To Toast Peanuts: In a moderate oven place shelled nuts in shallow pan and bake for about 10 minutes until nuts are slightly brown.
8. Serving warm.